What we offer at Steele’s Driving School are patient, knowledgable, and dependable instructors that will make your learning how to drive experience both memorable and enjoyable.
How does it work:
* Each behind the wheel session is 2 hours in length.
* Generally three 2 hours lessons are required.
* On the third 2 hour lesson we will take you for your on road driving test. (We take care of scheduling the appointment for you. The test will take place at the drivers examination center located in Greensburg.)
* Upon the completion of the 6 hours, you will receive a certificate stating you have completed the course. This certificate may enable the driver to obtain a discount on his/her insurance rate.
* All lessons take place in our dual controlled vehicles.
(2012 Hyundai Santa Fe or 2017 Hyundai Sonata)
* Door to door pick - up and drop - off is available in the local Greensburg area.
* If you live outside the Greensburg area we will meet you at the Driver License in Greensburg.
* All lessons are conducted on a one student to one instructor basis.
All you need to get started is a valid
Pennsylvania Driver’s Permit or License.
The cost is $100.00 per 2 hour lesson.
(cash and/or checks only)
For more information or to set up a lesson
you can contact us at:
(724) 834 - 6856
This link will redirect you to the page contains all forms, publications and FAQs related to teens who are studying to get their learner’s permit or who are practicing for their driver’s license.